Sunday, August 15, 2010

I won't buy you a chicken sandwich

I will buy you a coffee.
I will invite you out for lunch.
I will pay for your vegetarian sandwich.
I won't shell out for chicken, beef, schwein or any animal at all.
Not with my money.... I ain't support'n' THAT.

I have never preached or lectured or wanted to change anyone's life.
Of course, I would love everyone to think like I do.
Dog is the same as cow, wouldn't eat your dog, wouldcha?

However, I do stand my guns. My ammunition being my money. Money being the universal power.
With the little power I have I will (try) to keep all animals equal, safe and without pain, fear and/ or depression.

I invite you to visit
http://www.eatinganimals.com
You've got nothing to fear, you are doing the right thing anyway and stuff me and all those other mung bean munchers, right??

I have been munching mung beans for 20 years now and didn't need the book but still read it to remind me what's right and what's wrong.

Anyone for lunch??

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant post! We sure don't want to be anyones lunchie or dindin!
    We've never had mung beans. hummmmmmmmm

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete