Thursday, August 26, 2010

Versatile Blogger

My furry pal George has passed on this award to me



Thank You, George. I feel rather honoured and am glad you are not just Inky and Molly's pal but also MY friend. I sure wish you'd live closer so I could put you in my wooshy-washy "machine" (if you don't know what that is, you can ask Inky and Molly)

Now, here are the rules:


1) Thank the person who gave you the award - done that!
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discoved and you think are fantastic
4) Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award


The seven things...

1.  I make the dog beds every morning - just like I make our bed, I do the doggie beds too. You laugh? Well, they have their own mattress, sheet, and a blanket they get wrapped up in at night. In the mornings, together with various cuddly toys that get tossed around (I don't know what they get up to at night), it all looks like the freight train went through so Mama Bear has got to tidy up. You non-dog people can laugh, I don't care...

2. I have a lot of pain at times and just don't feel right - I never or rarely say but I wonder what that means... I get very tired with the food thing and often the days are a struggle...

3. I am a happy munchkin. You could tell me the world has just ended and I would find something positive to look forward to.

4. I am ADDICTED to Airedales, but you probably knew that already.
I also like any"thing" that looks a bit like an Airedale, like Tim, Welshies (especially George), and then of course Labradoodles and Woolfhounds...

5. When I was a puppy (many moons ago) I had no dolls but lots (and I mean lots) of stuffed toys instead. There were so many teddies at one stage, they had to get a room for themselves because my 3m x 3m shoe box was simply not big enough. I still had lots of them in my own room and my parents would find me camping on the ground with and old blanket while I had all bears tucked into my own bed with the good duvets. Nothing has changed much although my "teddies" are somewhat more animated these days...

6. I am scared of the dying thing. I bawl my eyes out if I just think about Inky and Molly not being here. Or Tim and I not being alive together anymore. Or when I hear, my friend's mum has a brain tumor or what about all those displaced people in Pakistan?? 
I can't even talk about it. I just cry. Hopeless... I can't even mention grandma...

7.  I am an angel and if you are laughing right now or think I ought to be in the looney bin you had better look at my shoulder blades...

Can I add #8?

I am used to being my own boss and making up rules so here is #8:
I love to read. My idea of a perfect day is to be tucked in bed with the family in front of the fire and read. I would like to dedicate more time to reading but running my own business often gets in the way, humph....


I would definitely like to pass the award onto 15 bloggers but I need another post to do this, so please bear with me.

I am off back to Geroge's blog now.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Mom straightens our beds every single day too and sometimes more than once a day. She doesn't want us laying on wrinkled beds!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know a little bit more about the mom behind Inky and Molly, right I will have to ask them what a wooshey-washy "machine" is :0
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete